We are committed to your superior productivity through interaction and innovation
If you find it very boring in the office, here are some tips:
(you can contribute from your side)
1. Form a detective agency to find out who is quitting next.
2. Make blank calls to your Boss. (BEST)
3. Send mails from lotus notes (outlook) to your internet mail (and
immediately get to the internet and see who reaches first, you or your
mail?)and read them there, and note down the time they take to reach
there.Then do vice versa....... ......!!
4. Rearrange the furniture, i.e. flick someone else's chair just to
5. Count your fingers (and toes if you still get bored).
6. Watch other people changing their facial expressions whileworking
and try changing your ex-pressions also.
7. Try to stretch status meetings as longer as possible, just by
asking silly doubts.
8. Make faces at strangers in office.
9. Have a two hour lunch; it's a big social occasion.
10. Learn to whistle.
11. Revise last week's newspaper.
12. Hold "How fast my computer boots" competitions.
13. Practice aiming the coffee cup into the dustbin.
14. Compile "How to waste your day"
15. Pick up phone and dial non-existing nos.
16. Have work breaks in between tea.
17. Count maximum no of applications your computer can open at time.
18. For Win NT/95 users....Move things to Recycle bin and
restore them. Then repeat this process.
19. Look at someone & try to imagine how(s) he might have
looked when (s)he was 5 years old.
20. Read jokes and send jokes.